MSRP : $65.00
You Save : 40%
Our Price: $39.00
Unlike traditional strainers that are made out of brass and then treated with different chemicals to create a chrome finish, this strainer is made of solid stainless steel and is then polished to a high gloss. Enjoy the shiny look of chrome with the durability of stainless steel, the best of both worlds. It’s standard US size will insure it fits inside your kitchen sink.
- Made of solid stainless steel, then polished to a high gloss finish, creating a chrome appearance.
- Standard 3 1/2″ size will fit any standard kitchen sink drain.
- Features an extra long 2 1/2″ screw, to work with thick sinks like the ones made of fireclay. It will still also work with thin sinks like stainless steel.
- Elongated grooves block large food particles and still let water drain smoothly.
- Easy to install.
- Constructed of stainless steel top with an ABS plastic base.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 4 in|
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
If an item is flawed or damaged from shipping, let us know. We’re available with expert support at 1-800-515-3880 or by email at email@example.com
TRUCK DELIVERY RETURNS:
If you need to return a large item (shower cabin, bath tub… etc.) that was delivered by truck, contact customer service at 1-800-515-3880. Please note that there is a flat fee of $250 for truck delivery returns.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you choose the wrong item, we’ll exchange it. If a product needs to be repaired or replaced under warranty, just let us know.
We understand how disappointing it can be when purchases don’t work out, and we do everything we can to make the returns process fast and simple. Items may be returned for refund or replacement, provided that you contact us within 90 days of shipment and items are in sellable condition. Shipping charges apply and are non-refundable.
DesignerMax cannot accept a return or refund for the following:
- Items that were sold as non-returnable
- Items that have been altered or mishandled
- Items with custom work or painting at time of sale
- Special-order items not listed in our catalog or on our site (unless approved by customer service)
- Items that have been installed or show signs of installation (markings, scratches, plumber’s putty, etc.). If an installed item is defective, please contact Customer Service for return assistance.
SENDING YOUR PACKAGE
Pack the item in its original shipping box, if possible, or a sturdy, plain cardboard box. Remove or cover any pre-existing labels or stickers. Print the Return Number and return address label included in the email and attach it to the box with clear packing tape. Seal the box completely, making sure the item is secure for shipment.
For returns, we provide a FedEx shipping label at a discounted cost. Returns sent through other carriers (including UPS, USPS, etc.) are subject to shipping fees at the customer’s expense. Please note that expedited shipping charges are non-refundable.
Allow 7 days for your package to arrive at our fulfillment center. Within 48 hours, your return will be processed back into our inventory. Your financial institution will credit your card 2-10 business days later. Once your return has been received, you’ll get an email confirmation that your return has been processed.
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If your merchandise is damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately. We will assist in filing a claim with the carrier and sending a replacement to you.
You Save : 40%
Our Price: $39.00 Show details